Please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Using an „evergreen“ browser like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Internet Explorer 11 and higher
- Supported OS are Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or latest iOS version
- Sound card, external speakers or a headset
For users of smartphones and tablets:
- Supported mobile OS: latest versions of iOS, Android or Windows Phone
- Supported mobile browsers: latest versions of Safari, Chrome or Firefox
REGISTERING / ACCESSING THE PORTAL
- New User
- Returning User
- Go to https://students.berlitzdigital.com/, enter your email and click Next *
* Note: If you have previously used this email to register for another Berlitz product (example, Berlitz Online Placement Test), please enter your password. If you do not remember your password, please click Forgot password link to reset your password using your email address. We will send an email to that address with a link to reset your password.
- Enter your registration information and click Register .
- In the pop-up window, check the “I Agree” statements.
- The first is optional to allow Berlitz to contact you with relevant program recommendations and special offers.
- The second is required to proceed. Your agreement allows Berlitz to save your progress and record how you use the site so we can continue to improve your experience.
- Then enter you license key and click “+ADD” to begin your experience.
- Go to https://students.berlitzdigital.com/, enter your registered email and click Next
- On the next screen enter your password and click Login to access the portal
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE MATERIALS
- You can see your most recently accessed course materials in the Overview section of the homepage. To access a course, click on the course tile directly from this page OR go to Courses found on the top navigation menu. Newly added materials will also appear in this area.
- Within each course, there are learning units. Each learning unit contains a Student Guide and Online Practice Activities. To access your materials, click on the Student Guide and Online Practice button.
- Click View More to access the unit’s audio file options, downloadable lesson PDF, or a preview of the vocabulary, expressions, and grammar items.
Want to learn what else you can do? Go to our Knowledge Base to learn how to
- use all of the features of the Student Guide, including making notes and saving your answers, please visit: https://support.berlitz.com/en/support/solutions/folders/35000205187
- complete activities within an Online Practice, please visit: https://support.berlitz.com/en/support/solutions/folders/35000205184
VIEWING YOUR PROGRESS
As you use your Online Practice for your course (when available), you can see your overall progress and how you are doing with specific skills for grammar, vocabulary, reading, and listening. You can view it by clicking on My Progress and, if you need to, print it.
For more information on interpreting your progress data, please visit: https://support.berlitz.com/en/support/solutions/folders/35000207732
ADMIN / SETTINGS
To manage your settings options, click on Settings icon in the top navigation menu.
A. To change/reset your password, select Profile
B. To add a new course license key, choose License Keys and follow the steps below
C. To change your preferred support language, click on Support Language. All of the text on the website will change, except your course materials. Those stay in your target language.
Find more information here: https://support.berlitz.com/en/support/solutions/folders/35000207733
If you have a question or technical difficulty, you can contact us by using the Contact Us form. Getting help is easy:
- Click on Help in the top navigation menu, fill out the form and click Submit.
- Click on Quick Answers to access our FAQ articles. The answer to your question might be just around the corner!
Learn like a local with Berlitz.